Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Classic Halloween

Oh Halloween with kids...how I love thee!  We had such a great Halloween this year and went with a Classic theme.  We had a vampire, ghost and pumpkin and oh how cute they were.  Shortstop got to dress up for his piano teacher's Halloween party, for school and then for Halloween night.  We loved seeing him in his school parade and he just grinned at us in the stands.  We were lucky enough to have Nana and Aunt Emily in town as well and they joined us for my Mystery dinner.  It was a HUGE hit with the kids and of course I didn't take pictures.  But I had 18 menu items with sily names (Cheetos- troll clubs, Powdered donut holes- spider sac eggs, fork- devil's pitchfork, etc...) and everyone ordered what they wanted and got random things for each course. So much laughing and eating and guessing and memories.
Trick or treating was wonderful!  ACE lasted for a few houses walking and then was content being in the stroller.  We love seeing our neighbors and friends along the way in our safe little neighborhood.
And of course the next morning during breakfast Shortstop started cataloguing and making an inventory of his haul...this kid's mind never stops and I love it!


I mean...that face!!


No comments: