Saturday, November 4, 2017

Chicago with my sisters and mom!

Sisters trips are truly the best.  We don't do them annually but we do them when we can.  This year we decided to go to Chicago where only two of us had been but it was still new to them even.  The majority of us flew together out of Salt Lake and then my sister who lives in Michigan rode the train to meet us there.  We missed our sister in law Ashley and wish she could have come.
We stayed in a hotel on Michigan avenue and had two rooms/suites.  It was right in the middle of everything and just perfect.  It was HOT weekend but we managed.  Since it was over my birthday weekend my sisters and mom treated me to a favorite things birthday party and we got Sprinkles cupcakes.  I missed my little family on my birthday but if I can't be with them, who better to be with than my sisters and mom.
We ate amazing food like Chicago pizza, Chicago dogs, ghiradelli's ice cream, shake shack, thai food and Sprinkles cup cakes, but we walked everywhere so that helped, went to the Art institute of Chicago, the Bean, took an architectural river tour, shopped on Michigan avenue, went to a bridal show (my cousin who is the president invited us), went to sacrament meeting in an elementary school in uber and lyft, and spent time at a beach.  We laughed a ton, talked even more and stayed up too late.  It was a quick trip but truly filled with memories and great times.  Pictures are in random order but here you go!







I need one of these where I live




Church


Best. Pizza. Ever

We had WAY too much fun at the American girl doll store




Nutella croissant french toast for my birthday breakfast


And I came home to a spotless house, a mini cake and these gorgeous flowers.  I am a lucky one!

No comments: