Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Fullback fun

This little blue eyed boy of mine keeps me busy and smiling every single day.  He is sort of in love with me and reminds Mark all the time that I am HIS sweetheart and not Mark's.  He loves to snuggle cuddle and adores his baby sister.  He even calls her "baby girl."  His best friend is his brother and they love wrestling and getting into as much trouble and mischief as possible.
He really enjoyed itty bitty football again this year.  It is crazy that next year he will be in kindergarten and won't be able to do itty bitty.  Why is he growing up?!




Soccer this year has been so fun and good for him.  He is really aggressive and focused when he plays and has quite the sense for the game.  He knows where to be and how to defend.  And he has even made a few goals!  He loves to play and it made it even more fun because his cousin Nick was on the same team.






Hooray!!

At home during the day we are still using ABCmouse for our preschool learning.  I love this program!  It is much cheaper than regular preschool, he doesn't have to leave home, but he now knows his letters and numbers and so much more.  He wasn't even interested in this kind of stuff about 6 months ago.  I can't wait until he can put sounds together even more and starts to read.  I have a feeling he is going to LOVE reading.

No comments: