Cornbellys...the best activity ever in the Fall around here. We love getting the season passes and this year was no exception. Sometimes it would be Mark taking the kids, sometimes me taking the kids, sometimes all of use, sometimes we met up with cousins, sometimes we did one on one kid dates...the possibilities are endless and everyone has a great time. We love the rides, the food,the music and finding new booths and things each year. And the boys are old enough to remember previous years and be excited for things to do and look forward to. The weather this year could not be beat and made it possible to go so many times.
I couldn't narrow down the many pictures I took so here is a huge picture dump. Enjoy!
Cute cousins playing school
So focused on shooting people so the best pic I could get was of their backs
No comments:
Post a Comment