Saturday, November 4, 2017

BYU homecoming weekend

Staying in Utah was never my first choice of where to live and raise a family but then weekends like BYU homecoming weekend happen and I really do like being here.  It's a whole production and party weekend!  Often family comes in from out of town and makes it even more special.  This year the weather could not have been more perfect.   My mom was kind enough to watch my kids so I could actually go to the football game with Mark and two of my sisters and their hubbys and my dad, whose birthday it was.  We may have lost but we had a fun time being there.

Before the game... still with hope...


After the loss....



The next morning we went to the parade with all our many children and had a blast getting candy and dancing to music.  I love all the cousins my kids have to play with and experience these things with.

It was a bit bright






 Then in the afternoon, we went to the Spectacular which featured Kristin Chenoweth! It was such an amazing show!!!!  Mark doesn't really care to go so he took the kids home and I had an afternoon with my fam.


Later that evening he went back in to Provo to go to the soccer game while I stayed home with the kids.  It was really an amazing weekend and a tradition we all look forward to each fall. 

No comments: