Shortstop and I have had to get creative this winter since it is just too cold to take Fullback out very often. So one day we decided to make cookies. Beforehand I told myself not to get upset with any spills and to just let him have fun learning. I was glad I had that pep talk with myself cause we had such a good time! He asked if he could do everything and I said yes to it all. I love being able to and letting myself say yes to him. It is such an easy thing to say no but half the time I don't know why I am saying no...so I am working on that. :)
One of the spills I did NOT get upset about.
Enjoying the fruits of our labor
And I have to add these two pictures. Can you tell why I am so in love!?
3 comments:
Good job! I have had to give myself that pep talk before too. and...I still don't let Ryan do eggs. Maybe its time I stop being so stingy. Your sons are adorable just like you.
seriously! it can be hard to say yes in the kitchen! I had no idea how orderly I am until C is at my elbow saying, "I want to help mommy!" way to go woman! I love the white shirts and blue jeans pic. so adorable.
i miss those little boys! can't wait to be with the four of you again soon.
Post a Comment