He did so well at the doctor's office and even flirted with the nurses. He is already learning tricks from his older brother. I know they compliment everyone and their kids but I still love hearing how cute my boys are or how smart Shortstop is, etc...such a proud mom!
The shots were not too bad. He screamed out, of course, but I had asked them if I could nurse him when they were done which soothed him, just like I used to do with Shortstop. And just like Shortstop, he has been happy all day thus far and has not acted like anything happened. Shots were never too bad in my experience so maybe Fullback will be the same.
Weight: 12 lbs 2 oz...what!? Such a big boy! 75%
Height: 24.5 inches which is OVER 100%
Head: 16 in. They did not write the percentile.
So...he is huge and I love it!
- He is cooing and smiling a lot. I love seeing his bright eyes in the morning and when he sees me he just grins and starts wiggling around. Not a bad way to start my day.
- He loves to just stare at his brother. He knows when he walks in a room and tries to look around and find him
- He sometimes loves his pacifier and sometimes gags on it
- He is sleeping anywhere from 9-12 hours a night...wahoo! This started about a week ago. Shortstop was the same at this age so yes, I know I am spoiled
- He takes great naps but is a bit of a light sleeper so we try not to be too loud
- He is back to enjoying being swaddled...there was a time he hated it and fought it but now it soothes him
- His favorite way to sleep is nestled in my armpit or my neck. Cracks me up!
- You can get him to go to sleep just by snuggling him and patting his back or playing with his hair
- He does not like tummy time and I confess I hate making him miserable so I am bad at doing it
- He reacts differently to all three of us; Mark, me and Shortstop. He is already forming those relationships
- We still have not taken him to church which my doctor was happy to hear that we are hunkering down. She said it is the worst winter illness-wise she has seen. RSV, strep, nasty flus and colds, and pertussis. Crazy right!? But we are thinking maybe of going this Sunday since she said he should be ok now that he has passed two months old. We will be blessing him the first week in March and want to go a couple of times as a whole family before then rather than alternating who goes with Shortstop
We love our little Fullback and cannot imagine our home without him! Shortstop still loves to take care of him and watch him and just lay next to him anytime he can and I have a hard time remembering those two not being together.


1 comment:
Man I love him. Even though I haven't met him, I love him already. He's such a cute boy! And way to go on the stats. His cousin could learn a thing or two! :)
Post a Comment