Friday, February 15, 2013

Church

We took Fullback to church for the first time last week.  I have really been overprotective this winter and waited for a while to do this.  We haven't even blessed him yet but are doing so the first week in March.
I still hope it is not too early to be taking him but I LOVED sitting with my little family of four.  Fullback was an angel and Shortstop was very protective of his brother.  Whenever people would come up and want to look at Fullback he would say "We need to keep him covered with blankets" and then he would cover the car seat.  I guess he heard me telling Mark that.  :)
My dad once said about Shortstop "There is a little bit of the devil in those eyes."  I think that is right on with this picture. 

Tummy time is always better when your older brother shows you how

Random collections.  Every day Shortstop picks four or five new things to carry around with him.  Today was spoons, our old camera, a DVD case, a phone rattle and Fullback's elephant toy.  

Baby giggles.  Is there any better sound?

No comments: