Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tray painting

My goal is each day to do some new activity with Shortstop to help him learn and work on motor skills, etc. Today was all about textures. I got him down to his diaper, put pureed squash on his tray and let him paint, play and eat. Every once in a while I would add a Gerber puff, or a peach or piece of turkey. It would kind of confuse him, he would pick it up, look at me and put it in his mouth and go back to making a mess. He had a blast with the mushy stuff!




This is what he had to say about it all. PS: Have you noticed we are doing his hair different? Now he looks more like a little boy than a new baby. I am still getting used to it.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love it! What a great idea...he gets cuter every day!

Alicia said...

Wow, you have been posting like crazy. Ok, those deer are so cool, that is awesome. Happy Birthday Mark, you get better and better each day you get older and I love the tray painting, that is such a good idea. We miss him. Come paint Ashtynn's tray Jack!

Carol said...

What a great idea, and especially someone who does not like messes. that's you.