Monday, January 3, 2011

6 month pictures

Finally I can post these on my blog! I have been waiting for so long but couldn't make them public since they were Christmas gifts to the grandparents. This was such a fun day. Shortstop was so happy and laughed every time the photographer's camera clicked or flashed. She said she loved taking his pictures and he was one of her favorite sessions. Mark and I were busting up he was being so cute. He even fell over one time from laughing too hard. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

Oh my gosh he is SO cute!!!! What fun pictures. Bring him to Boston or at least send me one of those pictures!

Zach, Megan and Skyli said...

He is so so so CUTE! I loved seeing these! Thanks for sharing!

Ashley said...

Love these!

Alicia said...

What a doll, he is the smiliest little guy ever! My kids are all really missing you guys. When we went to bed last night, Tyler said, man I miss having them here.

Carol said...

Those pictures are so cute, he is a doll. I truly miss all of you, but I miss my time with him in the rocking chair. I loved holding and just rocking him.

Shauna said...

There are no words to discribe those pictures. I have thought and thought long into the night. Still nothing. Thanks for sharing your pride and joy he is really something.