This post lacks pictures but my previous post makes up for that!
This has been such a nice two weeks. My parents have really bonded with their 18th grandchild. My dad can get Shortstop to laugh at the drop of a hat and my mom takes every opportunity to rock and cuddle him as she can, which includes him staying up a little later at night so she can do just that. He loves her and talks her ear off. I have loved spending so much time with the Larsens and am grateful they are here. It was great to spend the first week with the little Morgans and the Weeks and I was sad to see them go. My mom and I have had a great time catching up and talking and I am so grateful for that relationship. She even started me on a quilt for Shortstop, my first one, and there will be pictures to come. I did not finish it but will work on it each time I come home. More incentive to make weekend trips here I suppose. :)
I am sad this trip is over but looking forward to being back in my home and back on a schedule. Plus in 2 weeks we get to go spend some time in Seattle with Mark's family. I can't wait for them to get to know Shortstop a little more. He is so sweet, so happy, so easy going and has such a fun little personality. Sound like anyone? No, not me...he is just like his dad.
Happy New Year everyone! I hope it finds you all happy, healthy and with an abundance of blessings!
1 comment:
Very good post, glad you had such a good time.
Post a Comment