Oh so much fun. He is too cute. I love when they start rolling and begin to get mobile, it rocks.
Ditto to everything Alicia said. I actually found myself typing the same words and then read her comment. The fun has begun! Nice work, Jack!!!
i just watched this... probably four times.
SO cute! Watch out... this is when they start doing so much! You won't believe how much they change every day. Can i meet him and kiss on him pretty please?
He did it, those are some of the most precious times when they learn a new skill. How fun for you to catch that on film.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh so much fun. He is too cute. I love when they start rolling and begin to get mobile, it rocks.
Ditto to everything Alicia said. I actually found myself typing the same words and then read her comment. The fun has begun! Nice work, Jack!!!
i just watched this... probably four times.
SO cute! Watch out... this is when they start doing so much! You won't believe how much they change every day. Can i meet him and kiss on him pretty please?
He did it, those are some of the most precious times when they learn a new skill. How fun for you to catch that on film.
Post a Comment