These pictures and videos have no theme except a mom's adoration of her little boy. Enjoy!
He wiggles his little hand out in the mornings or during nap time to suck on his thumb.

New pajamas. Thank you Aunt Melanie!

Watching him learn about the world around him, including his hands, is so fun.

I love how intent he is on playing with his hands
This was when I was trying to get him to roll over one more time for the camera and instead he just kept looking to see if I was still there. I love his chubby cheeks as he looks back and forth.
Thanks for indulging me and my videos. Hope the grandparents loved them!
5 comments:
aw! object permanence! that's what he's learning about every time he looks away from you, then looks back up and sees that you're still there. in his little sensorimotor world, when he's not looking at you, you've disappeared.
good boy, jack.
Your little one is so adorable, I love the curl on top of his head.
He is so cute, I just want to eat him up, but I won't I promise.
So cute, love the way he keeps looking at you.
I love the videos! Such a cute little man.
Post a Comment