Oh that is adorable! Love that picture.PS: How come I can't enlarge it?
Oh, and have fun at the game. Wish I were there!
So cute, Go Cougars!
That's funny. We took Izzy today and I thought of y'all bc I know how Mark is such a big fan. I was wondering if y'all would be there with the little guy. He looks super cute.
I can't decide if the best picture on the blog is this one of Jack or the one of Mark as a joker. I miss the your whole Schmelkington family.
so cute! it was so fun to see you and mark and to meet little jack :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh that is adorable! Love that picture.
PS: How come I can't enlarge it?
Oh, and have fun at the game. Wish I were there!
So cute, Go Cougars!
That's funny. We took Izzy today and I thought of y'all bc I know how Mark is such a big fan. I was wondering if y'all would be there with the little guy. He looks super cute.
I can't decide if the best picture on the blog is this one of Jack or the one of Mark as a joker. I miss the your whole Schmelkington family.
so cute! it was so fun to see you and mark and to meet little jack :)
Post a Comment