Friday, September 10, 2010

Batman or Shortstop- either way, Happy 4 months!

The past four months have been so amazing, almost surreal. Being a mom is fantastic and I love every minute. Shortstop is growing so fast, loves his hands, gets a kick out of his "friend" in the mirror, is close to rolling over and giggles each time I try to have him sit up which makes him fall over. He loves his dad's voice still and smiles a special smile for his mom. He has a doctor's appointment next week so I will be posting stats soon.

We went shopping today for some church clothes for the little guy. This is the shirt Mark picked out. Although it won't work for church, it is pretty cute.

2 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

I know I say this on every post but he is so cute! He is such a little stud. And I love that shirt. So Mark! :)

Ashley said...

We can't wait to babysit him! What a cute little superhero!