A couple of weeks ago we started rice cereal for Fullback. I waited for a little while longer than with Shortstop because, well, I wanted to. No other reason. Starting kids on solids is a lot more difficult than just quickly nursing and he is growing just fine with nursing so why not hold off on him growing up! :)
Hello handsome boys! It is tradition for Mark to feed the boys their first bites.
This isn't so bad..
Wait! Yes it is!
Maybe if I chew on my fingers in between bites it will taste better
He was not a fan at first but I think it was too watered down. After the first day, he has really taken to it. This week we start veggies!
He did have his first bite of food from a silver spoon, of course. That is a gift
tradition from Aunt Rae. She did the same thing with Shortstop and we just love both of their spoons.
1 comment:
I can't believe what a little blondie he is! I love Jack's question "what do you think of that?" So sweet.
Post a Comment