Ok folks, I feel like doing another giveaway. Many of you may be aware that I LOVE couponing. And I do couponing in many different forms that may or may not be related to actual couponing but it is the label I give it: clipping from my 3 Sunday papers, price matching, writing to companies, following coupon blogs, receiving samples in the mail, taking surveys which compensates me with money, testing new products before they are on the market and... I think that may be it. We could get into a WHOLE other area of the ways I save and budget but that is for another post.
So with couponing I get a lot of multiple things for free or under a dollar. A dollar can be stretched pretty far when you coupon, price match and watch for sales. So this giveaway will be a goodie box full of things I have gotten for under a dollar...some even for free! These are full size items...no sample sizes here! It will include things like dryer sheets, tobasco sauce, razors, gummi bears and lots of other random fun things but I am pretty sure you will want this very full box. Cause...well...it is free for you and who doesn't like that?!
So each person can have two SEPARATE entires. Please don't put both entires in one comment, cause you will only get counted for one entry.
Entry 1: Follow my blog and tell me your name. If you already do, just say that you do and that counts!
Entry 2: Your name and tell me how you stretch your dollar as far as possible
This will be open for one week until June 26th at midnight. I will announce the winner on the 27th! Enjoy and good luck!
23 comments:
I follow your blog! And a wonderful, uplifting one it is! :) Love you guys!
Meghan--to stretch our dollars, we buy certain items in bulk, like at Costco, and we almost always buy store brand when it is available. Nothing too original there, but there you have it. Unfortunately couponing doesn't seem to work as effectively in Vegas as it did in Utah...
Count me in, lady! You are a couponing queen.
I'm with Meghan--I always buy store brand, jump on awesome sales, and try to cook meals that make a lot and will last for a few dinners. Nothing fancy, but every little bit helps when you're dirt poor. lol
I already follow your blog!
I do nothing to save money...unless buying store brand items count. I am seriously SO in need of help in this area! I really want to learn but i am just soooo overwhelmed! I need you to coach me!
Hey girl! I follow your blog! :0)
I stretch a dollar by making homemade products for pennies on the dime. I use the "no-poo" method to wash my hair, I make my own bodywash from bar soap, and I make my own laundry soap, too. :0)
I follow your blog. I love to coupon and price match; it's the best when I get paid for things. You'll have to tell me about taking surveys and writing to companies. I would love to hear more about it.
I follow your blog! To save money, I ride my bike to work!
I follow your blog...yay and I love your boys. wink wink
My name is Paula. I stretched the dollar by being married to Carl. haha
Tried the couponing thing and just didn't get into the groove. But I think you are awesome for doing it
I stretch my money by eating little meat, buying clearance and having a husband who works for a personal care company... So we get all that stuff for free :)
I'm a follower, lovely lady! You've always got great posts. :)
I stretch my dollar at thrift stores. More than half of our clothes and shoes and all but like 3 of our books are second hand. And we have 3 bookcases of books. I almost never buy anything at it's regular price. Find it when it's on sale and buy a bunch. Costco is wonderful, but only for some things. And we hardly ever eat out. That's a pretty big one.
I follow and my name is Rachel.
We moved to Utah to stretch our dollar! :)
Just found your blog from Kensie. I follow you now :)
You probably already know how I save from our last activity but another way I save is I print out a calendar every month and write on each day what we will be eating for that day and then make a list of things to buy so A. I am not buying too much and spending more than needed and B. We don't end up going out to eat because I can't think of anything to cook!
I follow your blog! :)
I stretch my dollars lots of ways! I always save up all my errands and do one long day of errands once every week or two to save on gas, and those "last-minute-might-as-well-because-i'm-already-here" purchases. I also cook my meals using the recipes I grew up with (made to feed 6-8 people), and either freeze half, or take leftovers to work for a few days. :)
Hi Jacque! I follow your blog! And I am amazed you do all those wonderful coupony things!
I should follow now if my phone worked properly
To save money I budget regularly and we pay cash for certain categories. We never buy clothes at full price. I am always on the lookout for free family fun. I try to base eating out or an occasional family treat off coupons we have.
Post a Comment