Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Elf on the Shelf

Last year we started a tradition like SOOOOO many others called Elf on the Shelf.  Shortstop really enjoyed it but I found I was running out of ideas.  Well this year he will love it even more being older so I am always looking for great ideas.  My sister Rachel, out in Boston, has a friend doing a giveaway for 25 days of Elf on the Shelf ideas and products.  I so want to win and entry into the contest is doing a blog post...so here it is!  You HAVE to check out this blog.  So many great ideas and then you can enter too!

Go here to enter and good luck!  I will be posting pictures of our little Elf adventures once December rolls around.  I don't have the actual elves from the book but I got the cutest girl and boy elf from my favorite decor store called Real Deals so I can't wait to bring them out again!  I love holidays!

1 comment:

Rachel Durazzani said...

If you win, you have to split it with me! :)