Thanksgiving was a lot of fun this year...but I say that every year. We were able to go to my family's house in Twin Falls. My sister Rachel and her family and my brother Ej and his family were there and we are the youngest three so that was cool. It is always nice for me to be in my parents' home and I love how special my mom makes the holidays. I did not take very many pictures; too busy having fun. But we enjoyed an amazing meal on Thanksgiving, incredible pies that night, my mom made gingerbread decorations with the grandkids, the adults played games once kids were in bed in the evenings, we did some shopping (not black Friday but shopping nonetheless) and Mark and I and Ej and Ashley went on a double date to Catching Fire (SO GOOD!) I love how many cousins my boys have on my family's side and then on the flip side being the only grandkids on Mark's side. They get the best of both worlds and different experiences in each home. I have so much to be grateful for this year and every day of every year. I am so grateful for the man I married and that he is mine forever. I am grateful for my beautiful boys who are so smart and so fun and bring such a strong spirit into our home. I am grateful for our health. This year helped me be more grateful for the many days we aren't sick. I am grateful for the gospel and for the way Mark and I have decided to raise our children. The lessons they learn in our home and then take out in the world are so important in the world we live in today. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and have countless things to be grateful for as well!

My handsome plaid fitted boys
Boy cousins! Not even close to all of them, just the ones home for Thanksgiving
I really love that my mom taught us to cook from scratch and continues to teach grandkids the same and I really just love this picture for some reason of her making a pie crust
No comments:
Post a Comment