August was NOT my favorite month this year. Someone in this household was sick every day this month, and more often than not multiple people. It was crazy! From coughs and cold, to diarrhea, to the flu. Each day I almost would laugh (more hysterically and manically than humorously) because we just haven't been getting over this stuff. We had lots planned for August and surprisingly were able to still do some of them. We spent a couple of days at Seven Peaks, Mark took Shortstop to the zoo and also to a BYU football scrimmage, we went bowling, up to Aunt Rachel's house, Thanksgiving point for a pony ride (wish I had my camera for this one but it is on instagram), farmer's markets, had picnics, went on walks, out to IKEA (Shortstop LOVES it here), tried Waffle Luv...uh-maze-ing, and other things to enjoy the last month of summer. So although I am so happy August is OVER and I look forward to Fall (it is my favorite) I am glad we still had time to enjoy a few days. A lot of the pictures of these events are only on instagram but I did get a few on my camera. :)
Just to have proof I am around. :) And yes, I love matching my family at church.
BYU football scrimmage with Mark's freshman roommate Nate
Shortstop teaching Fullback everything he knows about playing with toys
BYU farmers' market...Shortstop was very excited about this face paint
Good night hugs...I love my boys!
1 comment:
ah cute guys! What a bummer for sickness! Glad you could still do a few things here and there. And I didn't know you did matchy church outfits, but I'm not surprised. I love that about you. Hooray for fall!
Post a Comment