Saturday, September 28, 2013

First haircut

Well, it was time for Fullback to get his first haircut.  His hair is much more fine than Shortstop's but it grows just as fast.  I promise that one day I will learn...and be brave enough...to cut their hair on my own.  But not today!
We went to Cookie Cutters and I realized I need to get both boys on the same haircutting schedule.  So this next time around someone is gonna look scraggly cause I need the convenience of getting them both done the same day.
Anyway...enjoy!
 Before pictures...because his hair is so blond you might not be able to see the shagginess, but it was long!

 "Cool mom...just a normal place to play with an oversize bib?  Seems normal to me!"

 "Wait...who are you and what is in your hands?"
 "Betrayal!"
 "Dad...all you are gonna do is sit there and take pictures?  Double betrayal!"
And there is no filter on those blue eyes...incredible!
 "Please. Get out. Of my face."
 All done!  
It is so tiring getting your hair cut

For fun...here is Shortstop's first haircut

1 comment:

Julene said...

He is so cute with his big blue eyes! What a handsome boy!