Technology is a funny thing. We love it and are so grateful but we really can't live without it. A week or so ago we had quite a fight with technology. My cell phone was wiped clean of all contacts by a t-mobile representative trying to do something good to it and messing up. Just recently I've been able to fix all that. Then a few days later my darling Shortstop put a strong magnet on our computer. Did you know that magnets KILL computers? You didn't? Well they do. Back story: a couple of months ago we thought our computer had died but it hadn't. We realized we hadn't backed it up in a while and my brother in law helped us do that and clean up the hard drive a bit. Thank heavens!!! Because of that, we only lost a month and a half of pictures and what not instead of a year, including Fullback's birth. I am so beyond grateful. Mark bought a new hard drive and reinstalled the external hard drive and our computer is almost as good as new. So with that...I am caught up with the posts below this one and thought I would do a smattering of pictures.

A new to us swing. Thanks Aunt Alicia!!
And what better way to enjoy it than by sucking on fingers
Big brother's bed is so comfy!
Shortstop told me he cleaned his room one day. I walked in and sure enough...things had all been piled in one area to make his room appear clean.
Going on a walk in our new stroller. I love our Phil and Ted!!!
Brothers or what!?
Still not convinced they look alike? Fullback is above and Shortstop is below. It is so fun for me to compare these two handsome men in my life!!
3 comments:
They really do look so much alike it is crazy! Wow! I am so happy for you that the technology mess is not as bad as it could have been! : )
They do look alike, but I kind of think that Luke has more of you and Jack and more of Mark. Such cute pictures!
Holy cute pictures! Love those comparison pics--it is crazy how similar those sweet boys are!
Post a Comment