It was a beautiful blessing and one of those moments when I fell in love with my sweet husband all over again. I love hearing him pray or give blessings or even when he teaches and gives talks. The Spirit was so strong and I was grateful for the choice I made in my eternal companion. Fullback was awake the whole blessing but did not make a peep, such a good boy!
Grandpa and Nana Elkington
Grandma and Grandpa Morgan
Hugging his best bud and cousin, Tyson. My brother and his family moved away two days later and we sure miss them! So glad they were around for the blessing.
Cute family and cute Aunt Ashley loving on Fullback!
Aunt Melanie- the first person Fullback met after meeting his mom and dad!









1 comment:
What a great day! Loved all these pictures...even if they made me homesick. And you look beautiful in the picture of you and Luke. Gorgeous!
Post a Comment