Before we went away for Christmas we tried to make it up to Temple Square to see the lights. We went one evening only to find ZERO parking anywhere. I guess there were some organ concerts every hour so it was packed. I was sad but figured we would go next year. When we came home from Seattle we decided we still wanted to be in the Christmas mood so we went up. And I am glad we did. We walked around Temple Square, enjoyed some treats from Deseret Book, and just enjoyed each other's company. Shortstop kept pointing at all the lights saying "Light. On." And the weather was perfect! I did not even need a coat. So glad we went up this year and hope it is now a tradition for our family. I kind of liked going after Christmas as something to look forward to.

"Hey mom, you coming?"

1 comment:
Wow, just read through all of your posts, sounds like an amazing Holiday. SO much fun and glad you loved the concert.
Post a Comment