So this is my 100th post! Exciting right? (note the sarcasm) I was going to do 100 things about me, or 100 things that make me happy or something fun like that but that made me feel tired so this is just a post about our weekend.
It was very much all things BYU sports. Thursday night was the BYU Basketball game. My brother and his wife came over to watch it. We had Chinese food. I don't want to talk about the game anymore. It hurts too bad. But we did have a nice night until the last few minutes of the game.

Friday night Mark and I went to the BYU men's volleyball game. Can I just say how cool men's volleyball is?! So fast paced and so fun to watch! We had a really good time and are sad they only have two more home games because we can't go to either one.

This weekend was the BYU baseball home opener, so Saturday afternoon, despite the cold weather, we went. We have 8 sets of seasons tickets so if anyone wants to come to a game, let us know!

We got Shortstop a new track outfit for the cold weather and did not even realize until we got home that a t-shirt came with it and it says "Shortstop Training Camp." Too cool!

See our little man was not a fan of basketball or football but they are so loud and he was pretty young that I am not surprised. But baseball? He liked it just fine and did awesome. He was even cheering and yelling when other people would. And he just sat on our laps all bundled up until it really was much too cold to be there. I think Shortstop is the right nickname for him!

We had a really nice weekend and even got Mark an extra day! He stayed home today and I took a sick day because all three of us have some type of stomach flu. It is not fun but really not too bad. We have enjoyed relaxing, napping and catching up on shows and books.
And just because these pictures are too cute, here is Shortstop attempting to use a spoon. He did pretty good, even if he did put the wrong end in his mouth a few times. He loves making messes! I love how proud of himself he looks in the last picture.



Tonight is the last night to sign up for the giveaway! I will announce the winner tomorrow morning. Good luck!
2 comments:
What a great post and um a little jealous of the BYU sports weekend! Love it! Jack is so stinkin' handsome.
Cute, fun pics! Love the one of Jack at the bball game. Looks like Mark got his baseball fan, after all! :)
Post a Comment