Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Giveaway!

Last week was a tough week at work. And I mean TOUGH! But I had some neat experiences that changed my whole attitude and guess what? Work is the same but I am much better. Then to add to the happiness of it all, Spring is here. Yes it may be rainy today but SPRING IS HERE! And I am loving my walks with Shortstop each day, being able to be outside and do my errands without him all bundled up. And of course, the last thing that comes with Spring that makes our house happy is Baseball. It is here and Mark is so happy.

So on that note, I am feeling in the mood to do a giveaway. A giveaway of some of my favorite things. And it is all ONE package so if you win, you win it all!! (And maybe you might feel inspired to pay it forward but that is not one of the criteria.)

Item 1) A boon spoon. I love this find. My sister told me about it when I started feeding Shortstop rice cereal. It is so easy for on-the-go or even at home. If you don't win you should still go get one!!

Item 2) Choose from one of the following Disney movies: Tangled, Princess and the Frog or Toy Story 3. I have always wanted to own all the animated Disney movies on DVD and I am only a few more away from having them. Yay! They make me so happy so I want to share. If you win, you pick which one you want- it will be a DVD.
Item 3) A box of Pringles Stix. Have you tried these? No?! Well you must! They are so good and so easy to give one or two to a little one (or yourself.) Yummy!!!
So now...how do you enter?
You can have up to 3 entries...that's right. THREE!

Entry 1- Comment with your name
Entry 2- Follow me on the side and comment that you have (those who are already following me can just say so)
Entry 3- Tell me one of your favorite things you have found recently

I will leave this up for ONE week. Entries close on March 28th at midnight. I will then use a random selector and will announce the winner on the 29th. Good luck!! (And family is eligible. You are some of my most committed readers so of course you can win too!)

21 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

My name is Rachel D. Is family disqualified? I hope not. This is an awesome giveaway. You rock!

Alicia said...

This is so cool, my name is Alicia. Boy I hope I win. LOL

Alicia said...

One of my favorite things I have recently found is Biosilk hair therapy. It sells for about $40.00 at Target, but they had a deal where a bottle of the therapy with shampoo and conditioner for only $25.00. This stuff will last me forever, and I am not even kidding.

Alicia said...

Oh ya, I'm following you now. Sounds a little creepy!

Jeffrey said...

My name is Jeff and I wanna win!

Megan said...

First, you are one cool woman. Second, I still haven't seen the movie Tangled, and thus, you intrigue me. Third, Who thinks of doing a giveaway when they've been blogging for just a few months which leads me back to the you are one cool woman comment. Fourth, I really like the beginning of the blog where work was hard, but you also had some good experiences too. My name is Megan. :)

Ashley said...

Awesome idea! Lovin' this. Hello...my name is Ashley and I am an Alcoh...oh wait that's my other group. I follow you already, and one of my FAVORITE things is the $25 apprentice massages at Orem Center for Massage. They are cheap, and very professional. Roshini King is the BEST apprentice, and she will rock your muscles.

Megan said...

I love this! My name is Megan. :)

Megan said...

I follow you already cause you are so awesome!

Megan said...

One of my favorite things is the Letter of the Week Curriculum that I just purchased from http://www.confessionsofahomeschooler.blogspot.com. This is awesome for my little Skyli! She loves doing it and she is learning so much! It's only $10.00 and has so much stuff that comes with it! I reccommend it to anyone with little ones!

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachel Durazzani said...

I am now "officially" following you.

Kris10 said...

You are so generous! My name is Kristen, and I feel the generosity oozing from my computer!
A favorite thing I have found recently...this amazing salsa recipe from the pioneer woman people. SO good! AND I am now following your blog. :)

M+H said...

Jacque this is such a cute idea. If I win maybe I'll pay it forward, although I don't know if I have enough readers! I haven't tried the boon spoon, or Pringles Stix, but both sound interesting! And who doesn't love Disney?!

M+H said...

I am a follower. Actually I'm not yet, but as soon as I am done commenting I will become one. :)

M+H said...

One of my new favorite things are Flips Diapers. Yes...that is cloth. Eww, I know, right? Another favorite are Special K fruit crisps. Sortof like a nutrigrain bar except in a cracker and so much yummier--like a cookie. Mmmm! :)

M+H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandon and Lacey said...

Wow, how fun! You are too sweet. My name is Lacey Taylor. :o) And one of my favorite things that I have discovered lately is the Memorial Park on 800 E 150 N. I went there yesterday with Ryan. It has a little platground area that is toddler friendly! We should really get going on our HA mother's group and go to this park.

Anonymous said...

Woot! My name is Becca Bird! One of my favorite new discoveries is the hand dipped chocolate ice cream bar covered in almonds from Costco! And I'm following you! (I just added you to my side bar officially!)

Rachel Durazzani said...

Okay, here we are with our last comment....hoping to win. Right now all I can think about is food so I'm going with Sweet Potato Gnocchi from Trader Joe's. Swimming in butter and SO GOOD!
So, Hailey is here and REALLY wants to win...maybe that will help in the randomness. :)

Rachel Durazzani said...

HAILEY