Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sweet 16 Baby!

I had to do a post about the BYU Cougars making it into the Sweet 16. Oh man am I nervous for tonight's game! But if we play like we did against Gonzaga...we got it. It has been so much fun living in Provo this season. Mark and I have been able to go to about 5 games to watch this awesome team and Mark has been on ESPN even more than normal reading up and watching clips about how much the country is loving BYU. Love me some Jimmer!! But really, the whole team has been incredible. I have been impressed with the way Jimmer has handled the fame and the way the team handled the Davies situation. I am proud to be a Cougar where honor and integrity are more important than winning games...but guess what folks? We have been doing both! Thought I would add some fun videos about "The Jimmer"



Don't forget to sign up for the giveaway!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Lovin' this post! Awesome, Such a great player and team!