But then Mark comes home and sometimes he needs to do some work on the computer. While he does that he talks to me about his day and Shortstop no longer wants to look at me. And this is my view.
I love it. He LOVES his dad's voice and no matter what is going on, when Mark talks, that is where his attention goes. He has picked a good man to look up to.
This picture just shows how much trouble I am in...look at that pouty face. I don't think I will ever be able to say no to him or get mad at him. I am sure that will change when he has poured flour all over the kitchen or has posted his latest drawing in marker on my walls but for now...he is a perfect angel.

And last, his eyelashes. This picture does not do them justice but they are gorgeous and so long! I love looking at them as he sleeps or eats. Love this boy of mine!



4 comments:
Oh my word, he is so cute, getting cuter every day. I think in a few of the shots, he is starting to look more like you.
He is such a gorgeous boy! I can't wait to meet him and see you again soon!
He is so handsome, cute, adorable, whatever words fit, they do fit. You are blessed.
Cute post. He is so adorable. I just want to squeeze him!
Post a Comment