The next few weeks are pretty crazy for me. I have RA training next week all day every day, student check ins the next week and then school starts and my buildings are full of new freshmen for me to meet. I hope I don't neglect my blog too much but please forgive me if I do!
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Happy 3 months little Shortstop
Wow...where did the last three months go!? Shortstop has grown so much and his cute little personality is sure coming out more and more each day. He coos and smiles almost non stop but mostly when you are paying attention to him, he hates when people leave the room, I think he is becoming a mama's boy (which I love), he still sleeps through the night, his giggle is the most contagious thing ever, he is a cuddle buddy, he loves routines and consistency (especially with bedtime) and...he has become a thumb sucker. Ah! He won't take a pacifier but sure loves his fist, thumb, fingers, you name it. I still think it is cute, but I know I need to break him if that habit. Mark and I gently pull his fist out of his mouth each time he puts it in. He then will look at us, smirk and slowly bring it back up but not quite put it back in his mouth and then he laughs. I guess it is a pretty fun game to him. Man I love my little family so much! Mark is so wonderful with him and constantly tells him what a good boy he is and how much we love him. He is so positive and supportive, even of a 3 month old. Shortstop can do no wrong in Mark's eyes and whether it is a big spit up, a burp, a laugh or a good cry, Mark is proud of his boy and lets him know. It is a great quality to have, being that positive, and I learn more and more from Mark each day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He's not really 3 months old is he?!
What a delight to get to hold him Monday night, thanks for coming to SLC.
Wow, that is crazy. I can't believe it has been three months.
he is a cutie! good luck next week!
Post a Comment