Almost every night Mark likes to play some music while he holds Shortstop. He either helps him lead the music or has him dance to it and each time, our little guy loves it. Sometimes he waves his arms about by himself to the beat or just smiles at Mark. I love watching them. Shortstop is smiling so much and wakes up such a happy baby. Last night he cooed so loud for the first time it brought tears to my eyes.

3 comments:
Oh that is too funny. What a fun dad.
And that picture is adorable!
What a fun little video, I love it. Aren't babies the best, you can do whatever you want with them, I love it. And that really is a cute picture.
that is cute...he's got some serious dance moves...hopefully his mom will teach him some before he goes to BYU dances...haha, jk mark.
Post a Comment