Shortstop is doing great. He loves to grunt and growl as a way to communicate. We love it! He also is lifting his head so much and loves to just stare in our eyes while we hold him as he moves his little tongue all over the place. He is sleeping and eating like a champ and growing into 0-3 months clothes and out of newborn clothes. Fortunately he can still wear the newborn but they are getting snug. I can't believe what a good boy he is. Mark and I love being parents but especially his parents. We are learning so much and are grateful he is patient with us rookies. What a blessing this little guy has been to us and will continue to be.
As requested by his aunt Rachel in Boston, here are some up close facial pictures.





4 comments:
Oh my word, such a cute little face and those big brown eyes, does it get any better than that? Can't wait to see you guys again so my kids can meet their newest little cousin.
I especially like the face he's making in the last picture :) SOOO cute!
Thank you! These are awesome. Is it possible that he's getting cuter?! Wow. Can't wait to see him...one day.
Great pictures...thanks! Mom and I really enjoyed holding him and listening to his growls...he's a hoot!
Post a Comment