I have SO much to catch up on. It has been an exciting week of vacation and meeting new people and so many firsts for Shortstop. But before I do that I wanted to post the newborn pictures my sister took. I have waited to post these because they were a gift for Father's day for Mark and then we left for almost two weeks for vacation. But here are some of them. And they were a hit with his dad! I put the baseball ones in a big wall frame for him and he loved it!

This last one is by far my favorite. He comes by this face naturally from his dad and grandpa. The best is that Shortstop looks like a grumpy umpire and it is so fitting with the mitt and everything. He is such a happy baby and smiles and laughs now but when he is just relaxed, he has this grouchy expression. Love my baby! Just wait until I get pictures up from vacation...he has changed so much!

1 comment:
You've given Danny lots of new ideas... something about catcher's masks or something...
Post a Comment