Shortstop had quite the busy weekend. First, Mark and I decided to buy him a papasan. With me me going back to work there may be times I just can't hold him as I need to get paperwork done, but I don't want to just lay him in the other room. This way he can sit right by me and I can talk to him while I get things done. It is a Winnie the Pooh papasan and has a vibrating button and music. Too cute! He doesn't look sold on it at first...

But I think he likes it...you?
The next big event does not have a picture but our little man took his first bottle. We wanted to test it out so that when I had to leave Monday for the first time, both Mark and I would be okay knowing whether or not Shortstop would be okay with eating from some foreign plastic object. He did great! I was a little emotional watching Mark feed him as the practice since feeding him has always been my job. But I am grateful that pumping has come easy and that this allows me to go to work knowing he is just fine and won't go hungry. I am also so grateful that Mark's schedule is such that he can stay home with him when I do have to leave. I will only have to leave for 3-4 hour 3 times a week which is so nice. The rest of the time I work from home or can take him with me.
Sunday we went to church for the first time as a family. It was great! I loved showing him off to even more people. (Sorry I am not in any of these pictures...I just seem to be the one behind the camera.) Look at my guys! So handsome!


4 comments:
He is such a cutie! i love it when they are so little and the binki is like as big as their faces! They grow so dang fast!
He is SO CUTE! Can't wait for some close ups!!!!
Love the papasan, too. Hailey LOVED hers.
That is a cool papisan. We never had one of these, but loved the little bouncy seat the last 2 used.
Oh, friend! It is so hard to leave! I'm glad your boys can be together while you work. I love that picture of them sleeping!
Post a Comment