I think I have figured out how to do this boy's hair. It is so crazy and wild! When he wakes up it looks like Kramer hair. But after many practices and different styles, Mark and I have chosen the faux-hawk. We think he pulls it off well. He does have some natural curl to it so it makes sort of a wave. We call it his shark fin. What do you think?


4 comments:
Oh my word, he is so cute! Love the hair, and I can't believe he is so alert. They change so fast, it makes me want to cry! But they just get more and more fun, so it's all ok.
hahaha! love it!
he is one yummy little fellow. The top picture reminds me SOOOO much of how Daxton looked when he was that little. SO precious! I hope that you are loving mommyhood, that beginning part can be hard (it is still really fresh on my memory)!
Such a cutie!!! That is some stylin hair.
Post a Comment