Sunday, May 30, 2010

More visitors







We were able to spend the weekend with Mark's parents and one of his sisters. They came down to meet the newest addition to the family. This is their first grandchild and they sure love him...and he loves them! We went out to dinner, for walks around campus, shopping and just hung out at home allowing each of them to hold our boy. Grandpa and Grandma bought him a BYU onesie and a BYU mini baseball bat; too cute! As soon as he is big enough for the onesie we will definitely post pictures.


He also got to meet Uncle Matt, who we miss very much. He flew in from Boston for a different reason but graced us with his presence. We wish Rachel could have joined him but were happy with at least one of them.









Thanks everyone who has come to visit. We have been so blessed with so much family coming into town and are so grateful for the love our son has from everyone. Mark and I are looking forward to a slow week and my last one of getting to stay home 24/7. I head back to work next Monday and although I am not looking forward to having to leave Shortstop sometimes, I am thrilled that Mark's schedule allows him to be home with him when I cannot.

3 comments:

paulak said...

When was Matt there. How fun?

Rachel Durazzani said...

Oh I LOVE that picture of Matt with Jackson. Made me a little sad to see it but I am so glad he got to meet him. One day....
(PS: Excellent work on documenting all of Jack's visitors.)

Alicia said...

I agree with Rachel, glad you are recording so much, you'll be glad you did. I got totally emotional when I scrolled down and saw Matt holding Jack, it took me back and I am sad Rachel is not holding him too. Great pictures and Grandparents rock!!!!