

This little guy loves his bath time. I was nervous because so many people have told me not to expect him to love it and to be ready for him to scream the whole time. The only time he got mad was when we took him out and that was only for a minute. He is such a good baby. He even loved having water on his face. Mark and I are trying to help him not be scared of water on his face as a toddler and little kid so we are starting early. He just laid there and loved every minute! Enjoy the pics. I love his little pursed lips. Also, he loved the frog towel a friend gave me...you get it wet with warm water, lay it on them and they don't get too cold. Genius!



1 comment:
Freak he's cute. LOVE these pictures.
Post a Comment