Monday, May 17, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa Morgan


My parents were able to be in town the night that Shortstop was born which was really special. They both got to see him bathe in the nursery but then my dad had to go back to Idaho. My mom stayed for the week to help me out and was a lifesaver! She did dishes, held Shortstop while I napped and got things done and served Mark and I dinner or lunch or whatever. My favorite part was just being able to talk to her and have her all to myself! I am sure she got sick of my constant questions that ended with "so is that normal?" Ah the paranoid feelings of a new mom. She fell in love with our little guy as well so it was a great week all around. Then my dad came on Saturday to pick her up and finally got to hold his grandson. I think he was a big hit with him too. :)
Shortstop is grandchild #18 for them and he now evens out the boys and girls in the family. I love the pictures I got of them holding him. Thanks mom and dad for being so great!




2 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

Such great pictures. I love Mom and Dad. And again, you'll be SO happy you got these pictures early on.

Alicia said...

Grandparents are the BEST!!!!