She is 13 lbs 11.5 oz which is the 40th percentile and is 24.5 inches long, also 40th percentile. Her shots were just a mild annoyance to her and she barely cried and only for about 3 seconds. The doctor commented on how cute and happy all my kids are, which of course I love hearing. She delivered all three of my babies and has seen them grow so she knows.
We are so blessed to have this sweetheart in our home. She has a special smile just for her daddy but I think she is a fan of me too. Her brothers get so excited when she looks their way and love being near her. She is pretty fond of them too! How did I ever live without her?! Picture overload!!
Those thighs!
He loves snuggling up to her
Tutus for days
She wins all the naps!!
Post bath yumminess
You can see how they adore one another
Love spending my mornings with these two cuties
Little princess
She has her dad wrapped around that little finger
Telling us all about everything










1 comment:
Ah! I LOVE her! That video of her talking is my favorite!
Post a Comment