Shortstop and Fullback wanted to be Calvin and Hobbes for Halloween this year and I was more than happy to oblige. I love when they want to match and what simple costumes! But as Halloween got closer I realized Shortstop would also have a school costume parade and carnival and while his Tiger costume worked alongside his brother, it did not make a ton of sense by itself and looked a little baby-ish. So I scoured pinterest for cheap and simple ideas and Mark and I both loved the Clark Kent costume idea. Explaining it to Shortstop was so fun. He was intrigued that Superman is a normal guy who uses a phone booth to change into his hero outfit.
He is such a stud!
Practicing with some Superman music in the background
Walking through the school hall totally in character
Way too busy high fiving the middle school kids...we almost didn't get a wave! But last minute he saw us and gave us his famous thumbs up and wink
The school carnival was fun but crowded! The boys' favorite part was trying to eat donuts on a string. Fullback's giggle is so awesome I had to post this!
No comments:
Post a Comment