Thursday, October 1, 2015

Jog-a-thon

I am a school mom.  It is something I have to remind myself of because I don't feel old enough to have a child in school.  When I volunteer or attend a school event, it is so trippy to me to realize that fact.  (Recently buying a van furthered this truth!)
Shortstop's first big school event was a jog-a-thon.  He was so excited to get a new shirt, to sing the catchy jog-a-thon song and to collect money for it.  Fullback and I decided to go and cheer him on and I am so glad we did.  Shortstop did a great job, ran almost the entire time and was pretty proud of himself.  And Fullback had a great time cheering on his big brother.  We look forward to many more events to watch!
 Posing for the camera.  Hooray!!



He runs with style...that's for sure

No comments: