How thrilled and surprised we are! We cannot wait to meet her. The boys got to come to the ultrasound with us and were so well behaved. They loved watching the screen and hearing the heartbeat. They had a million questions and loved learning the answers. Shortstop was not at all shocked it was a girl and has been saying it since day one. Mark thought it was a boy until a few days before the ultrasound. I however was shocked! I really thought it was another boy. We went shopping for girl stuff to announce the gender and the boys loved that too.
One thing I have to record it what Shortstop said before I found out I was pregnant. He was playing in the living room and looked up and said "Where did she go?" I asked who and he answered "My baby sister...she was just here." Then shrugged his shoulders and went back to playing. In fact, that is the reason I took a pregnancy test. So he knew from a while ago that it was a girl and he did not back down from that knowledge.

No comments:
Post a Comment