Well, it's been 7 months and I find that I am missing blogging. It has always been a family journal for me and although I am sad I have slacked, I would rather just jump back in and start again. I am gonna try to do some catch up of the big things that have happened and then stay up to date.
The boys are growing so quickly and I feel like time is going too fast and recording these memories is something Mark and I love looking back and reading through.
The best news of all though that I will admit is the reason I started thinking about blogging again is that we are expecting baby #3! I am almost 16 weeks pregnant and am so excited to be having another little one. I don't want to go without recording this baby's milestone moments so here we go! It has been a pretty routine pregnancy with lots of morning sickness and even more fatigue. The boys love asking questions about the baby and do their best to take care of mommy. I cannot wait to see them as protective older brothers to this little one. We will find out on August 25th if it is a boy or a girl and I honestly will be thrilled with either!
So... Hello blogging world again...it's good to be back!

No comments:
Post a Comment