Wednesday, June 4, 2014

We moved…into our first HOME

Well…we are home owners!  I kind of can't believe it but it's true.  We love our new place and are getting used to having so much space!  The boys love having their own rooms and a backyard and I love that too.  It is so nice to have a fenced in area where I can just send them out to play.
I don't have pictures yet because I am not unpacked and things are not decorated but I will!  I was sad to say goodbye to our apartment and to Provo but this new step in our lives is the right thing.

The actual move was super smooth and we had so much help from friends.  The boys played with neighbors while we moved out and even in the afternoon while I cleaned the apartment, I had friends who took them off my hands.  It was weird pulling into our driveway and realizing we just planted some roots here…we could be here for 5 years or 25 years…who knows.  I am so grateful for how hard Mark works and that we are able to have this home.  What a blessing!  Pictures of the new house to come!  Here are a few, too few, of the day we moved.  I should have taken a big group one of all the helpers!!

Boxes make the best toys to climb on!

He didn't want to go play with friends and we needed him safely out of the way…so since he wanted to watch and be with everyone, this was the solution.  And it worked for quite a while!



 Well deserved slurpees after a LONG day of moving

1 comment:

Joslyn said...

yay! glad that phase of your life is over for now! just looking at all those boxes makes me want to puke! I couldn't believe how fast you settled yourself!