Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Picture purge

January has been a not so exciting month but I have not minded relaxing and playing with my boys each day.  Some days I get a little stir crazy but even in warm weather than can happen.  Shortstop is so easy going and doesn't whine about not getting to go places and Fullback is still a dream baby.  We have played with lots of playdoh, colored and painted a million pictures and have tried some fun things from pinterest.  I look forward to warmer weather and better air quality so I can feel comfortable taking the boys out to play but until then, we are keeping each other entertained!

 Love sleeping pictures

 Helping daddy fix the table

 Vinegar volcanoes

 Two clean and lotioned babies

 Whenever Mark comes home Shortstop immediately tells him to take off his jacket or hat or whatever so that he can be assured he is not leaving.  It is too cute!  He loves his dad.

 Bubble beards and glow sticks

 Shortstop does not mind getting ready but somedays he asks to stay in pjs.  This particular day he wanted to wear his Morgan family reunion t shirt and my zebra gloves.  The kid has his own style

 We love to paint

 Protective older brother.  He always wants to be near Fullback

 This boy is so cuddly and squishable

 My three boys

 A picture with me in it...rare

 Last thing these two needed was new pjs but when I found matching ones in their sizes, I had to get them...it was a smart choice. :)

 So much love...I hope they always stay friends.  

 Keeping a toddler entertained with pennies and his piggy bank.  

Got stuck on top of his toy chest.  Too funny!

Starts out with This Little Piggy and ends with instructions from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse to go to the desert and the lake and fish for gooey fish.

Like I said, Shortstop loves to have Fullback near him so here he is bringing him to a new destination.  "Hold on baby Yuke!"

And last but not least...out of the mouth of babes.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I miss you guys, I want to snuggle with Luke and hug Jack. Such cute boys and you look fantastic.