We get bored sometimes around here. And even though the winter has been awesome and mild, we have some days where we just don't get outside for whatever reason.
There was a day a couple of weeks ago that was just B-O-R-I-N-G! Shortstop was such a trooper and had been good all day but you could tell he just needed something new and fun to do. Playdoh was lame, coloring was yesterday's news so when it was time for his bath I remembered something I saw a long time ago on a friend's blog. Now this idea is all over Pinterest which reignited my excitement. I found some glow sticks, cause everyone has those lying around right? But really...I had bought them months ago and put them away forgetting I had them. We filled the tub with bubbles, threw them all in and voila! Best bath time ever. Totally in the dark and totally awesome.


In other news, I think I am going to start up my bow blog again. Some of you may remember I used to make "lil critter" bows that looked like butterflies and other fun creatures for girls hair. But then life got busy and I stopped. Well, the craft bug has bitten me and I want to sell them again. I am working on that blog and fixing it up a bit but hopefully it will be up and running again soon! So yay! And I think it is time for another giveaway but I have to think of what first. Maybe bows? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment