Time for another giveaway! Wahoo! And although it is going to be Christmas themed, make no mistake that I love Thanksgiving and have still not pulled out the Christmas music, thank you very much! But by the time the winner gets their stuff, Thanksgiving will be over so...here goes!
First, my favorite hot cocoa of all time...Stephens Amaretto. It only comes out at the holidays and I love the flavor!

And next, one of my favorite Christmas movies. Elf. I cannot help but laugh when I watch this.

Each person can enter two times for a chance to win. Please leave separate comments for both entries. Each comment will count as one entry so don't combine them. :)
First comment:
Leave your name
Second comment:
Tell me your favorite Christmas must-haves that you love to bring out for the holidays.
Enter until November 21st at midnight...winner will be announce on the 22nd. Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving!
14 comments:
Here are my Christmas must-haves (besides hot chocolate and cinnamon sugar toast almost every night):
-Hallmark Christmas Movie Marathons
-Josh Groban Noel CD (pretty much played non-stop in my car from November to December 25th...and maybe longer if I'm too sad the Holidays are over)
HAPPY CHRISTMAS!
Kristen Kennedy needs GOOD Christmas music, starting the day after Thanksgiving. She also needs to see her dad's Christmas decorations.
Kristen Kennedy (entry #2) needs tinsel on a Christmas tree and baked goods.
Lessa needs Nat King Cole's The Christmas Song. It's been the first song played on Christmas morning for me for as many years as I can remember.
Megan Anderson is my name. :)
I need the scent Snowberry for my scentsy. It's divine! I also need the Grinch! Christmas just isn't Christmas without the Grinch (old or new, they are both great!).
Jeff
Nothing says Christmas like Neil diamonds Christmas cd, even though he's Jewish and doesn't celebrate it!
My name is Lessa... and I am a Christmasaholic :)
Like most people, I LOVE Christmas music. It's not Christmas until I have heard Bing Crosby and The Andrews Sisters sing "Jingle Bells" followed by the rest of Bing's Christmas album.
This is followed by watching "White Christmas." Bing Crosby just embodies Christmas.
Merry Christmas, can't wait to see you guys!
Ooo! I'm cutting it close. My name is Rachel.
My Christmas must haves are White Christmas (the movie) and Josh Groban's Noel Christmas album.
My name is Becca Bird!
Christmas must haves - Christmas lights. I think they give Christmas the sparkly magical glow. There is nothing better than a room lit by the light of a Christmas Tree! MAGIC:)
Post a Comment