Thursday, August 18, 2011

Shortstop stuff


It has been a long time since I posted pictures and videos of our little Shortstop. He is so much fun and is learning so many new things! We recently got him a forward facing carseat and he loves it! But not as much as I do...it has made traveling so much easier and more fun. He also randomly pulled himself to standing by himself the other day. I know he is a little behind on that, but he was also behind on crawling and is doing just fine. It has been fun being home with him all day. Yes being home and not working is an adjustment, but not because of him. He makes it all worth it!
Telling me all about his new carseat


Learning how to say "cool" with dad

Standing up! I love how he checks to see if I saw him

2 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

Oh shoot those are some cute videos. I LOVE the way he says cool. Adorable. I miss his cheeks!

Megan said...

That's one cute little boy!