There is no order to the following pictures but they are sure cute!

So flexible. These toes are delicious!

He has already lettered in football! Way to go champ!

New winter hat. I think he looks like a little puppy with droopy ears.

Trying to run away from the camera and more pictures

So close to sitting up!

First haircut. And I think we were past due.

Watching football on a Saturday. Like father, like son.

New toy! "Hey mom, put the camera down and let me play!"

Just can't get enough of this little face.
In other news, Mark has started his new job and really enjoys it. I am adjusting to the new schedule and not having him around as much. (We sure miss him). My job is going along just great and our wonderful nanny sure loves Shortstop. He likes her too but still gets a little nervous each time she comes. So life here is great and we are looking forward to all the fun holidays and vacations coming up!
PS: Sorry for the picture quality. I am not a fan of my camera right now. Guess I know what I will be asking Santa Claus for Christmas!
4 comments:
I love that winter hat! What a cutie. He is so adorable, Jacque!
Great pictures, Jacque! I love the father/son bonding, especially the arms sticking out!
Adorable! He just gets cuter. That last one of him in the tub looks (to me) like Ethan. You can definitely tell they're related!
Jacque, he is so cute, can't blame you for just adoring him. Glad the nanny is working out.
Post a Comment