Thursday, July 29, 2010

Splish Splash...he's so big in the bath!

We have upgraded Shortstop to the big tub. He still fits in the blue baby tub but he LOVES to splash and move around. My kitchen floor and my clothes were getting soaked every night so we tried the big tub. It was a hit! He can be mad and crying and the minute I put him in the tub he is in heaven. Doesn't he look so big?

It makes me sad that he is growing like a weed but I love to see him have such a good time. And each stage of his life gets better and better. We encourage splashing at our house and the more he splashed the more Mark and I clap for him and egg him on. It is a fun time! He moves from the top of the tub to the bottom and then I move him back each time. I think we have a little swimmer on our hands.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Jacque, what a fun post. I like seeing things from his perspective. He is so darn cute and he is growing fast.

Julene said...

Danny, Bobby and I would like to thank you for maintaining a PG-13 rating on this video.