Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My "mom" bracelet


I once saw a TV show where the dad of a new mom gave her a present the day their baby was born. I always thought that was so cute and a long time ago, before Shortstop was in our thoughts, I told Mark this. He logged it away as important and months before we became parents my sweet husband ordered a beautiful bracelet for me. It is just like one my sister Alicia has so she helped us order it from the same person who made hers. It has a charm that represents a wedding ring and then the birthstone of each parent on both sides. Then you can add birthstones for each child that you have. Unfortunately, it did not come in time for Mark to give it to me in the hospital but it did come the day before the blessing. I think the timing was perfect! I love it! Thank you sweetheart! And thank you to my sister for helping it all work out.

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

well done Mr. Elkington, well done.

Jacque, I love your blog. It makes it feel like the distance is shorter than it really is. Thanks for taking the time to do it.